Individual Medical Insurance
Our Individual Medical plans offer the following benefits:
- Low deductibles.
- Low waiting periods.
- Variable annual limits –ranging from JOD 25,000 to JOD 100,000 per member per year.
Standard Coverage Includes:
|In-Patient Services||Out-Patient Services|
|Hospital accommodation and ICU||Consultation Fees|
|Prescribed drugs/medicines & Investigations – Radiology / Lab tests||Prescribed drugs/medicines & Investigations – Radiology / Lab tests|
|Consultant visits, Surgical Fees, Surgical theatre charges||Outpatient surgical procedures|
|Outpatient surgical procedures||Hospital services, expenses & supplies for outpatient / day care services|
|Ambulances, if required|
According to fees approved by Syndicate of Doctors 2008 minimum limits.
- Pre-existing conditions – any medical conditions that exists at the time of inception of the policy.
- Chronic conditions – medical conditions that are long lasting or recurrent and during waiting periods.
- Optical services
Terms and Conditions
- Maximum eligible age at entry is 60 years old. A waiting period of 13 days is applicable for newborn babies.
- Premium payment is annual and to be paid in advance.
- All family members (Self, Spouse & Children) should be covered for family insurance.
- All outpatient claims are on REIMBURSEMENT basis (pay to the Provider and claim from JOFICO). According to fees approved by Syndicate of Doctors 2008 minimum limits.
- Pre-existing and chronic conditions /appliances are excluded. Insured individuals should follow JOFICO standard Prior Approval Protocols.
The following documents needed to be submitted to our Medical Insurance Department. The documents can also be submitted to us electronically to email@example.com. Upon receipt of your completed documents, we shall process your policy within seven working days.
- Fill the application in order to send you a quote.
- A copy of the final quote you received from us.
- Quotation acceptance form.
- A copy of the ID / family book for you and the family.
Med. Service Medical Network Services & Advantages:
JOFICO selected Med.Service Medical Network to provide their beneficiaries with the best medical treatment.
Med.Service Medical Network is considered one of the largest and most advanced medical network in Jordan in terms of qualifications, diversity, and quality of care.
- Med.Service contracted with more than 3800 medical centers with different specialties.
- Med.Service contracts with only those medical providers who meet our standards of quality, efficiency and geographical distribution.
- Med.Service contracted with more than 700 Pharmacies.
- Med.Service contracted with more than 1800 physicians (G.P / Specialized).
- Med.Service contracted with more than 240 Medical Laboratories.
- Med.Service contracted with more than 400 Dentists & Dental Centers.
- Med.Service contracted with more than 80 Hospitals (Private, Public & Military).
- Med.Service contracted with more than 70 Radiology Centers.
- Med.Service contracted with more than 150 Optical Centers.
- Med.Service provides medical forms at clinics and emergency centers. Subscribers use medical insurance card only for treatment.
- Med.Service provides Medical Pre-approval Center with high efficiency operating 24/7 to give approvals as fast as possible according to the insurance policies.
- Med.Service provides 24/7 Call Center for Customer Care.
- Med.Service provides ability of searching Medical Providers through: www.medser.net.
- Med.Service provides (Mobile Application) for all devices, and can be uploaded through Google Play & App. Store.